Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Seattle Seahawks Verses The Boston Patriots....David and Goliath?

Last week, I watched the game between the Seahawks and the Packers. I was so amazed at the comeback of the Seahawks! Everyone had written them off as the losers. Even the Packers were doing early celebration on the side lines.
I told my wife, "Sonia, the only way for the Seahawks to win this game is to get the ball back with the on side kick." I was shocked to see them do just that!
I thought that they showed so much heart and can do attitude in this game. There was no doubt who the Champions were! Between Russell Willis's prowess at Quarterback and Lynch as a legendary running back as well as their front line to protect, they got the job done! There was no Inflate-a-gate just good hardworking football.

I also watched the Patriots slaughter the Colts. Inflate-a-gate or not, the Colts had no chance of winning.  Dropped passes a plenty on the side of the Colts. Tom Brady of the Pats was legendary as Usual. I am NOT a Pats fan but they are the real deal. I believe that Tom Brady has a photographic mind. He always checks the photos of the defensive strategy and positions. You will notice how he does a lot of options when calling his plays. His Front line is legendary in the way they protect him in the pocket. I don't care how good your quarterback and recievers are if you have no time to snap the ball and look at your options down the field you can not have any luck in the passing game.

If the Quarterback can run, that changes the whole paradymn of the game! That's what Russell Willis brings to the game. You have to have a "Spy" position on the defense to keep watch on the Quarterback to insure he doesn't make the run!

The majority of the readers are rooting for the Patriots but I really like the chances for the Seahawks to win this! I believe that it will be close but the deep seated heart of the Seahawks will prevail!

What are your thoughts?
#SuperBowl

No comments:

Post a Comment