Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving, Thanks Giving? The Giving of Thanks!

I believe that Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays. It's not just because of the heritage of the Puritans and the Indians coming together to dine but because it gives us a chance to pause to remember why that we are thankful.

I am very thankful for my family, my home, my job and my health. I'm thankful for America even though I'm not too proud of some of the things that have happened in the past, I'm thankful that I was born here!  I'm thankful for good God fearing Christian parents that reared me in the way to go. They weren't perfect parents but they were good hearted. I'm thankful for my loving wife that has made me what I am today. I'm thankful for my two loving Son's that have given me four beautiful Grandchildren. 
Here are some of the photo's from the last Thanksgiving.

My Mother, Jewel.


My Cousin Tommy, Standing. My Mother, Jewel to the left. My Wife, Sonia Centered and my Aunt Sharon seated to the right.

My Cousin, Bradley.

My Cousin Lisa's husband, Matt.

My Aunt Sharon

My Cousin Leia, and My Cousin Lisa's Daughter, Lillian.

Here's my cousin Lisa, getting ready for Black Friday! Just like she does every Thanksgiving.

Sharon's Husband and My Uncle Fred.

Sonia & Tommy

My Mother, Jewel with her husband Ken Thornton.
They both play a mean Banjo!

So, from my family to all of yours, Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey, what are you thankful for? Write me and let me know so that I can share it with the other readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment