Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Timeless or Time Less?

My Wife Sonia and I on our stay in Miami, Florida.


First, I would like to apologize to my followers for not blogging for such a long time. I have been on a new job and so adjustments have been such a hassle but I'm back and ready to blog away!
I was thinking the other day about my future. I'm now fifty two years of age and I'm in the midstream of my life. I have accomplished so much, yet so little! I have traveled but not as much as some people. I have written but who have I impressed or impacted in a positive manner?  I have enjoyed life but if I were to die tomorrow what would be my future? According to the Bible, I have accepted Christ as my personal Savior and Lord. So, when I die, I should step into the arms of my loving Lord. Right?  So what happens to my mind? What happens to my Spirit? What happens to my Soul? Will I zoom into the cosmos? Will I travel the Milky Way at my very thought? Will I see the Lord, his angels and all of my relatives that have gone before me? Will, I still be able to create? I'm not trying to be deep here, just wondering.

The above picture was me when I was at Fort Sill, Oklahoma as a lowly recruit in the United States Army. It's remarkable how that my Son's look so much like me! I was young and dumb and full of ..... you know! I was 23 and my parents, in my mind, were just old and didn't know anything. How wrong that I was. I soon learned that they were the smartest people for their ages. They taught me to be caring and kind as well as honest and hardworking.
Check out my selfies! Over the years, I have changed. Some would say that it is for the better!


Here I'm standing before the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain.


On a boat ride between the Five Villages in Northern Italy or Cinque Terra.


A stop over to have a glass of wine.


Photographing in Mallorca, Spain.

Feasting in Porte de Pollenca, Spain.


On Break!


Me and Sonia, the Love of my Life. One should always find that one that can be your friend, lover and confidant.

Fluffy at home.


On the Balcony, with NCL! Did I tell you how much I love Norwegian Cruise Lines? Book with them if you want to cruise! http://www.ncl.com














Sonia and I on the plane trip to Vegas!


We're in the Venetian at Vegas!

Test Driving a BMW at a Toyota Dealership! That's one of the things that I love to do! Test Driving cars that I will probably never, ever be able to buy!


Here is my best four legged friend in the whole wide world! Sampson is my DAWG! That is Southern for DOG! He plays with me and sleeps with me when the wife won't! Haha!

This is me playing Santa Claus at my Aunt Sharon's Party. The Young Lady is my Cousin Tommy's Fiance.


I love giving kisses! I think if the world did that there would be less war!


As you can see I like to shake up the facial hair sometimes. 










Yes! I get my hair done at Cloud Nine! I always ask for Jeremy because he does such a great job!



See! I make a great Santa Claus, Don't I?

Here I am at Lunkin Airport in Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm enjoying the day and photographing with my wife and friends. 

So, you have seen the faces and the many sides of Raymond Peters.  What do you think? We are always changing our exteriors and interiors! My question to you is are you happy with where you are and what you are now?

No comments:

Post a Comment