Total Pageviews

Friday, July 22, 2011

Catching you up on my journey.

To those that have known me for some time, know that I have been an obese person almost all of my life. I made a decision to be healthy and thinner in the future. Not because that people treat me different but just because of the fact that I'm tired of being fat! Now there are many names for what I am. Some say fluffy, obese, big bone, chubby, but I say fat. I'm being honest with myself! For the first time in my life, I am taking responsibility for my weight.
I have had doctor's in the past that has told me that I needed to lose weight and exercise. I agreed with them but when I ask for a diet or a exercise regimen there seemed to be a lot of confusion as well as hemming and hawing about what I should do. When I asked to speak to a nutritionist I was told that would cost me thousands of dollars in which I couldn't afford.

I have finally found something that works! I use this in conjunction with learning about portion size as well as what to eat and what NOT to eat. I never go hungry and when I need something to munch on or drink I have something nutritious to snack on! The really cool thing is that it taste so good! What is not to like?

If you don't like Dutch Chocolate, French Vanilla, Wild Berry, Cookies and Cream, Caffe Latte, or Pino Colada then you will hate this life style change.
In the morning instead of having coffee, I drink a glass of Lift Off that comes either in orange or lime to get my head working in the right direction and to give me plenty of energy while my hot water is boiling for my Tea.

The Tea come in three flavors of Raspberry, Peach or Regular. This has natural herbs in it to help me with digestion as well as helping me with cleansing my system!

After I finish that I take my vitamins and supplements that help me increase my metabolism, attack and flush my fat cells as well as keep my cravings at bay!

I then have a choice to make. Do I want my healthy colorful meal for breakfast? Lunch? or Dinner?

I'm going to be having anywhere from 3 to 4 protein shakes in a day, plus, 10-15 glasses of water that may include the hot or cold tea as well as mango or raspberry protein drink thru out the day.

What I'm doing is cranking up the protein, nutrients, minerals in my body and staying low on calories, carbs and junk!

I have been doing this now for about 4 months. In about 3.5 months I have gone from 386 pounds to 339 pounds and I feel very energetic and strong. I have lost 7 points on my BMI and I have lost over 27.5 inches on my body!

Yes I have 125 more pounds to go but I feel confident that I can do it!
If you would like to know how I did it just check out this great site where you can see other testimonials as well as register for FREE Health Assessment! They really can help you with your struggle to lose weight and maintain to keep it off!


www.sphealthnutrition.com

Here are some of my pictures so that you can see my progress. I'll have more to show you as I progress.





















Come and get skinny with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment