Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Surprise! I'm Back!




So, many things have changed in the past three years! I am still painting my landscapes and selling them on www.raymondsvision.yolasite.com . I am no longer driving trucks but rather driving for UBER.
I am enjoying this because it gives me a lot of FaceTime with the public. I have all kinds of riders. I only drive in the day so it gives me better clientele as opposed to just drunks. I hear from my UBER driver friends that drunks tip better but I believe that the day crowd is more stimulating emotionally and intellectually for me.

I have had pop stars such as Joe Jonus with DNCE to a lady taking her child to Childrens Hospital for after surgery medical attention.  Yes, Pop Stars, Rock Stars, Country Stars, Politicians, Counselors, ect. has blessed my car with their presence. We have laughed, cried and listened to each others jokes, stories and analogies.

There are very few people that are rude or inconsiderate. I remember one lady, We will call her "Tink" since that is what she called herself. Just like every rider that I have, I always ask if the have their Seat Belt on?
Tink sayed, "I REFUSE to wear my seat belt because I don't feel comfortable with it being on." I said, "That's unfortunate." So, I pulled to the side of the road and sit. She asked,"What wrong? Why aren't we going?" I replied, "I REFUSE to drive while you are not seat belted!" She says, "Then cancel the ride." I replied, "No, Mame! You requested me to be here, I am here. If you want to cancel the ride then you need to cancel it." She started to whimper, "I'm not having a very good time." I said, "I'm not either." She said, " I'm going to have an Anxeity Attack." I replied, "Mame, If you put on your seat belt, you can have that Anxeity Attack and I'll take you any where that You want to go." She finally complied but said, "I'm going to give you a bad rating." In which I replied, "I'm going to give you a bad review as well."  I explained to her in no uncertain terms that it is a Federal Law that for her safety as well as mine that she have a seat belt on. Its also a $500 ticket if found without.

I always pray everytime that I get into the car, that God gives me grace and safety as I drive that day. That noone or anything hits my car and to not let me hit anyone or anything. I pray that I am a blessing to everyone that enters my car. I pray for good tips, trips and fares.

I have to date drove over 5001 trips in the almost 1.5 years that I have been driving. My weekly take home is from $160 to $649. I am not wealthy but I am rich and blessed.

Most of the time when someone gets into the car we have a conversation that starts up. The Weather, their agenda, their hopes and dreams, their career, religion, and yes even politics.

A lot of people by looking at me assume that I am a full blooded liberal because now I have a long beard and hair. Actually, I have a beard because it's winter and I have long hair because I grow it for Charity.

Yes, I believe that if you are pregnant it is NOT a choice. It's a baby. If you don't want the baby there are thousands of couples that will accomodate the child. I find it barbaric that we as a nation find it okay to kill babies.

Also, I believe that as an American, you have a constitutional right to have a fire arm, to carry a firearm.  Now, with that being said, I do believe that there should be a system that if you are found by your peers to be a person that needs medication to keep yourself in mental check, YOU DON'T NEED A GUN! If you just got out of a Mental Facility, you don't need a gun. Yes, I believe that we have good laws that need to be ENFORCED!

Now with that being said, I'm going to throw some of you for a loop. I didn't vote for Donald Trump. I voted for Hillary Clinton because she was the evil that I knew! Her and Bill both were the Arkansas Mafia. They know where the dead bodies are because they put them there. Did I like her? NO! I believe that she was better then Trump.

I was in Ireland, Scotland, Iceland, Norway and Denmark before the Election and I asked people what they thought about the American Election. This was their statements.

"You have 330 Million people in your country and these three are the best that you can do?" "We like Clinton out of the three because we know her. We know that Trump is a business man but not a very good one since he has had several bankruptcies. Mr. Sanders talks a good game but he doesn't tell us how he's going to pay for them."

I came back to the states and come election day, I did my American duty and voted. I did vote for Hillary Clinton. She won by over 3 million votes. I noticed that the next day when the news were saying that Trump won that there was surprise on everyones face. He had won by 270 Electoral Votes.
How could this be?

Now, here is what I didn't know. I thought that the Electoral votes were Electrical. Yep, that's how silly and naive that I was. I believed that if a state voted a certain way then an Electrical switch was switched and that was the Electoral vote. I was WRONG!

The Electoral Collage was founded in 1787. There is an argument that stated that if we didn't have an Electoral college then, if you didn't live in California, Texas, New York or Florida then you wouldnt have a vote. In 1787, California and Texas wasn't a State at that time. So, that theory doesn't wash!

A few months later, Steve Bannon, who at one time was in Trumps cabinet, stated that President Trump would win in the 2020 Election by 400 votes! How is this possible? I have heard President Trump brag that he would be President for 8 years. I wondered how he could be so cocky. I have heard him laugh and say that he would beat Hillary Clinton if she tried to run again. I have heard him laugh about Bernie Sanders saying that he could beat him and dared him to run again. Why is he so sure about himself.

I will always believe that Donald Trump and OR his Team had access to the names, addresses and phone numbers of the Electoral voters, who are as flesh and blood as you or I, they called them and bribed them to sway their votes to him. I believe they asked them what they needed?  Do you need a new car? A new RV or Yacht? Some running around money or money for your kids to get a full ride at any collage? I was taught a long time ago, "Money Talks and Bull Shit walks!"

He will do it again in 2020.

Some of you may say,"Why don't you give him a chance?" He has had a year and this is what he has done.
1. Set women back thirty years. He wants to "Grab them by the P***y!"
2. He has alienated the United States from the rest of the world in terms of Ecology.
3. He has given his 1% cronies and corporations a Christmas present on the backs of Middle America.
4. He has taken away DACA from people who were born here by illegal migrants.
5. He has put us in debt for another $1.45 Trillion dollars with his Tax bill.
6. He has cozied up to the Russians for business reasons in which there was Collusion.
7.He has said that He want to make America Great Again but his business is in Russia, Japan, China,
    and Saudi Arabia.
8. He has yet to show his tax returns because the moneies that were conned from people investing in his  
    interprises has thru his Chapter 11 Bankruptcies have been shifted to offshore banking.
9. He has obstructed Justice in the firing of Mr. Comey and the meddling in the Investigation with      
    Muellor.
10. The prodding of Kim Jun Un by twittering his "Diplomatic banter."

We need to #Impeach him as soon as possible. I have never been so afraid for this country in all my life. Write and Call your Representatives. Get involved before it's to late.







No comments:

Post a Comment