Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

Give the World a Smile!

You know, I think that the best thing that God gave us was a smile. There is so much that you can tell about a person who smiles. You can tell if a person is real or fake by their smile. Sometimes that is all a person can give you is their smile. It's hard to argue or debate with a person if they smile. I think that was one of the things that was great about Mohammed Ali was that he would smile at people when they fought him!

Smiling changes things. Did you know that it takes less muscles to smile then to frown? No wonder people come home tired at night! They are frustrated with their job, their family, their life and it shows on their faces! They go home and they can't eat or sleep or maybe they do eat because of their stress and unhappiness. The world is full of people that are so unhappy and they show it on their face. They wear their lives on their face.

There is a song that I use to love to hear. It goes something like, "Take that frown off your face put a smile in it's place. Let your personality unfurl! Loosen up, Start to sing your a child of the KING! Now go out and face the World!

Any time that I go out into the community, I try to put my best foot forward and show people kindness. I'm a real person, giving people my gift which is my smile. I try treating people like I want to be treated.




You don't have to be cheesy. Just be nice. Just be friendly. It will open doors for you in ways that will surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment