Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lilly's under the Cherry Blossoms.

Many times I wrestle with sleepless nights wondering about my next piece. That was my situation last night. I awoke this morning with great vigor and jumped out of bed and cranked up my computer to flip thru my catalog of photos that I have taken and I found the one that I wanted. I then printed it off and trotted down stairs to the studio and began with ernest. I actually had fun painting this wonderful piece. It was swirls of blue and white with the trees growing thru the canvas to bud in all the right places.




This Painting is of a photo that I took while at the Krohn Conservatory last year during the spring. I always like to go there during the spring because they have the butterfly exhibition and it is so fun to photograph the butterflies. You are actually walking around excited like a kid looking at all of the butterfly hiding places.


So, If you are in Cincinnati and don't have anything to do this is the best place even with kids to see beautiful flowers and butterflies.

Listen, Don't be shy to give me some feed back and let me know what you think. You should click on the link to the right and count your self as a follower of ...Raymond's Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment