Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Water in the wilderness

Yesterday, I finished "Water in the the Wilderness". I uploaded it on yardsellr.com as well as on paintingsilove.com, facebook, and raymondsvision.yolasite.com. It was remarkable to see how that simply putting on twitter gave me a boost of 104 views in less then a second! Communication certainly is the key to marketing.
Now the thing that I must do today is to focus on my next piece. Maybe you might have a suggestion for me. If you do, leave a comment for me. Maybe, I can visualize this with you and I can paint it. Some day you will see the masterpiece and say, "That came from my idea!"

Art is something that starts with the seed of imagination and blossoms into beauty.

As to the Painting, Water in the Wilderness, I am reminded of the passage:

...Let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Then there is also the passage that states, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Words to ponder and meditate on.

No comments:

Post a Comment