Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Morning awakening!

I love the early times in the morning! I awake and I'm ready to face the day. I think of the saying, "Seize the day!" Which to me means that I make my own destiny! It's not going to be give to you. You have to grab the bull by the horns and show life who is boss!

Today I am going to introduce you to my first painting that I painted which I like to call, "Fishing in the Sunset."
This is an actual place not far from where I live. This is called Camp Ernst, which is located in Burlington, Kentucky. It was a beautiful sunny day and I thought that it would be so nice to go to the lake and to snap some pictures. We stayed there for about thirty minutes just snapping photo's of the ducks and geese as well as some of the landscape in the area. In my pics I saw this old man just waiting patiently for the fish to bite. He was oblivious to me. It was just he and his fishing pole, waiting for a fish to bite while the sun set in the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment